District Jump COVID-19 Safety Update
District Jump is committed to the safety and well being of our families and staff during this unprecedented time. We have instituted a few changes to our facility and put together a list of Covid 19 guidelines/rules. Our new rules are science based, Covid-19 specific measures that, in most cases, surpass what is required by State and Federal mandates. We have implemented these rules and changes to ensure that the time you spend at District Jump is as safe as it can be. We urge you to review these safety measures in detail before your next visit and to please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation.
- All staff, children and guardians will have their temperature taken upon entering the building. Any persons with a temperature resulting 99.5 degrees or higher will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Patrons and staff must wash their hands immediately upon entering the building.
- Mandatory masks to be worn inside the building. Masks are to be worn at all times by all persons while in the building
- All staff and patrons will maintain proper social distances between one another when inside the building.
- Any patrons or employees that are suspected of being sick (i.e. runny nose, excessive sneezing, etc) will not be allowed to enter the building.
- We have screened our two 10 ft x 14 ft bay doors which allows us to keep them open to improve ventilation. Studies show public spaces with an increased fresh air to recycled air ratio have a decreased chance of spreading viruses like COVID-19.
- Open Play will be scheduled in 1 1/2 hour time blocks with a 30 cleaning period between time blocks. Example: Open 9 am – 10:30 am, Closed 10:30 am – 11:00 am (Cleaning), Open 11 – 12:30 pm
- The District Jump facility is sanitized between sessions with EPA certified solutions.
- Capacity reduced to meet Prince Georges County mandate.
- Private play dates and private event packages available